From thefridayfive, slightly late, whoops sorry.
1. Have you come to the conclusion that your parents music (music popular in their time) isn't so bad?
Well, I mean, I kinda hate it, but sometimes I'll like individual songs if I don't hear them while trapped in my parent's car. It's not objectively bad, but like a lot of things, it makes me feel nostalgic in a way that I don't like (since it was the ONLY music i ever listened to until I was about eleven) and also it all sounds the same to me.
2. Is there a song/group/singer you once adored, but don't now?
Hm... well, I guess Fall Out Boy? I don't dislike their music, not at all, but none of their songs are my favourites anymore.
3. Is there a song/group/singer you once despised, but is okay now?
My life got a lot better when I stopped hating One Direction on principle. Some of their songs are fine.
4. Have you ever heard a favorite song and suddenly had a reinterpretation its meaning?
...I don't know? I don't think so?
5. What song would you just as soon never hear again?
I'm Like A Bird by I don't know the artist by memory and don't want to look it up -- Natalie something maybe? I have never despised a song as much as that one, and I have no idea why. At all.