GOOD THINGS TODAY:
- Star Wars Cards Against Humanity (with darthvcder on tumblr) which was SUPER FUN
- Saw Lego Batman Movie again!!!!
- Read a couple of good fics (Jaytim, Jaydick, another that I won't link bc it wasn't... good (well it was but it almost gave me a panic attack so... no))
- Posted a new chapter of Lights! Which I forgot to crosspost here. Shit. I'll do that.
- My brother told me that he deleted most of the pictures I took in Japan off his phone. Because I didn't ask for them, apparently.
- I found out that a writer I'd liked actually has some really shitty opinions (including, but not limited to: feminism is pointless, gay marriage is useless & gay people are sinners ("but I still respect them" okay susan), abortion is murder, Trump isn't that bad, Irish slavery was real, trans people don't exist, birth control is morally wrong, Muslims are terrorists, shipping slash is just "insane fangirls who think everything is gay", making characters not straight is DISRESPECTFUL TO THEIR STRAIGHT HISTORY, and more! It... really fucking hurt, because I kinda thought I could trust them, y'know? I just... I didn't expect it.
- I wanted to go out for wings since I'm not going to be home on another Wednesday night until summer, but nah.