1. Are you easily intimidated by people in some sort of power position, like say your boss or a former teacher, when you meet them on the street?
....Yeah, I'd say so. I'm easily intimidated in general.
2. Do you like pants pockets and what do you tend to put in them?
I LOVE pants pockets but since I buy women's clothes usually, they're nOT BIG ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING. I do put my phone in them, my transit card if I need it soon, [redacted] in the front pocket most of the time if I'm not just at the computer, and sometimes my kobo if I need to store it temporarily.
3. Do you believe the saying, 'Everything old is new again?'
No... I guess... I don't really get it?
4. Do you believe in serendipity?
Sort of. Not specifically.
5. Did you have to look up serendipity before answering Question 4?
Yeah, I thought I knew what it meant but apparently not! Considering there's a chapter in my novel called Serendipity, I maybe should have known it already.
This is kind of awful because I'm tired as hell but whatever.