1. Do you like traveling or are you counting the minutes until the transporter is perfected?
There's definitely aspects of travelling I don't like (*flashbacks to that horrific flight to Japan two years ago*) but overall? I actually do like it. If I don't have internet, I basically have to read, or do something productive; I really enjoy that. Especially longer journeys in comfortable-ish settings (buses or airplanes).
2. If you could visit any country in the world right now, where would you go?
Switzerland. I just read an article about what the workforce is like there, and honestly, sign me the fuck up.
3. What is your favorite form of travel?
Airplanes. AIRPLANES. I know, air travel is awful and all, but if it's a relatively nice flight? HELL TO THE YEAH.
4. What is the longest vacation/holiday that you’ve ever been on?
...I think Japan? Which was a little longer than two weeks, I think????? I don't actually remember how long it was. But I'd say that wherever it was, two weeks is probably about the length of my longest vacation.
5. Would you travel for a living?
My dad does it, and honestly, I think I'd hate it. I mean, depends on what I was doing, but I don't really like hotels and I hate packing.