1. How do you feel about cooking?
I love it, actually, when I have proper ingredients. I probably prefer baking, but I love both. It's just very hard to cook in my house bc I ALWAYS need to go grocery shopping first and it just feels way too difficult, so I just... preheat.
2. How often do you cook a meal (from mostly fresh ingredients, not something ready-assembled that you just heat)?
Uh... I usually make dinner once or twice a week, and for myself I usually make all breakfasts and lunches but only about... half? Maybe? Are actually cooked as opposed to heated? Not totally sure.
3. How many people do you usually cook for, when you cook?
At home, either myself, or for three or for four (if my dad is home). When I'm at school and happen to be on food (like next school week, ahahahahah we still don't have a food plan!) for twelve.
4. Do you have a favourite recipe book or chef?
No, I tend to just google recipes for whatever ingredients I have or what I want to make.
5. Kitchen tools: use the fewest possible or gadgets are your friend?
I like gadgets! I can't buy them, usually, but I do like them. I have a really cool egg yolk extractor but I put it in my hope chest instead of using it.